Portfolio – Astellas
We carry out ongoing works for Astellas in their facility in DamastownIndustrial Park, Mulhuddart, Co. Dublin. The nature of the works is variedand entails everything from routine maintenance & emergency repairs tonew works and refurbishments. All elements of the fitout package areemployed here including all types of construction and mechanical andelectrical works.
Re-Design of the Entrance to the Main Administrative Building
This project entailed the refurbishment of the main entrance to our clients Dublin manufacturing plant. Given the location of the works and that it was located within a Pharma manufacturing plant, there were stringent health & safety considerations and a number of limitations on working hours and procedures. The works were also completed during the middle of the winter with inclement weather and temperatures plummeting to minus 7 degrees, creating certain challenges in terms of products that would cure under these conditions. Works entailed:
- Removal of existing paving to the steps, access ramp and associated areas
- Removal of existing external glazing and doorsets
- Installation of new Pink Porino granite paving to both exterior and interior and cladding to concrete surfaces
- Installation of frameless glazed screens
- Installation of 2 no sets of frameless glazed automatic sliding double doors
- Installation of large air curtain
- New plasterboard ceiling to include a number of feature and access troughs
- Installation of large entrance matting
- Drylining existing surfaces and finishes
Upgrade to Managing Director’s Office
- The refurbishment of the Managing Director’s office required a very high quality finish throughout particularly as the office is regularly visited by the company’s senior international management. Works involved- stripping out of all existing finishes; provision of builder’s works for services and in particular to accommodate a complicated A/V installation; installation of new joinery finishes, flooring & window boards; installation of new high specification suspended ceiling; remedial works to windows and walls; redecoration of all other finishes. These works had to be carried out without causing disruption to adjoining operational offices and laboratories.
QC Laboratory Washroom Upgrade
- Upgrade works to laboratory washroom where a high medical standard of finish is required due to location and operatives that will use facility. Works included the removal of existing flooring and ceiling finishes, along with all fixtures and fittings; installation of bespoke Trespa laboratory furniture to accommodate wash basins & storage for various sampling thief’s; preparing floor to receive new finish; installation of high quality flooring and ceiling system. Specific surface finish works to enable clean environment be maintained along with signage for future use of facility.
Upgarde of Toilets in Admin Block
- Refurbishment of existing toilets over 2 floors for administration & laboratory staff. Works consisted of a full strip-out of all existing finishes. The new installation included cubicles, vanity units, flooring finishes, ceiling finishes, hygienic wall cladding. Mechanical works involved connecting new elements to existing drainage. Works had to be carried out within strict noise, disruption, and cleanliness conditions; we were able to complete in time without breaching the local environmental conditions.
- All Systems carries out significant maintenance in all areas of the plant much of which is classified as Atex Zone 2 and our staff and sub contractors operate under & adhere to strict safety guidelines. Works include scheduled maintenance, emergency repairs, replacement of worn components such as steel doors, glazing, ductwork, ceilings, sealing areas for fire suppression equipment, etc. We have also upgraded much of the processing areas to cleanroom standard.