Project – CAPITA
MAIN CONTRACTOR: All Systems Commercial Fitouts
SIZE: 26,500 square feet
Summary of Project:
All Systems Commercial Fitouts successfully completed a live refurbishment of offices for Capita Life and Pensions Ireland Ltd, Adelaide Road. All Systems were delighted to be appointed as the main contractor for this prestigious project spread over three floors at Montague House, Dublin 2.
We worked closely with the client to develop a phased program that minimized the disruption to staff and other occupants of the building.
The project provided a number of challenges. From the outset, the program was ambitious which in itself provided a challenge. However, over the duration of the project, three phases had to be shortened, one by as much as a week in order to work around our client’s own internal projects. The scope of works was also expanded whilst on site. Thankfully, we met all the challenges and completed the project within 17 weeks – 1 week ahead of schedule!
DESIGN & PM: The Building Consultancy
PROGRAMME: 17 Weeks
Scope of Works:
- Demolition of existing solid and glazed partitions, suspended ceilings, and removal of flooring finishes & furniture
- Creation of new opes to the concrete central core for additional welfare facilities
- Installation of new staff facilities including 3 canteens, showers & alterations to existing sanitary facilities
- Alterations and extension to electrical, mechanical and air conditioning services to suit new office layout
- Installation of new services
- Removal of fire suppression systems
- Relocation of safes
- Construction of glazed & solid partitions, with passive fire and sound protection
- New vinyl & carpet flooring finishes
- New suspended ceilings
- New bespoke joinery units with integrated LED lighting and multi-coloured finishes
- Decoration of interior and exterior surfaces
- Installation of all new furniture to include desking and furniture
- Relocation of all staff and equipment