Portfolio – Elm Park
All Systems Commercial Fitouts Ltd completed remedial, snagging and fit out works to a 100,000 sq ft commercial building located in Elm Park, South Dublin for our client F&C Reit.
- Testing and repairing of the BMS.
- General works included rectifying snag and defective elements over the eight floors; ranging from electrical, mechanical, fire alarm, passive fire protection, external façade, roofing elements, joinery works and full redecoration.
- Completing the marketing suite and refurbishing of winter garden.
- Completion of all landlord finishes
- Improving and updating of health and safety elements of building to current requirements.
- Some specialist elements of the building entailed extensive investigation and specialist attention to enable the building to meet current building standards; such items included the fire alarm which was never fully completed and specialist lighting throughout the building which required full inspection and testing before diagnosis of remedial works.
- This landmark building consisting of 8 floors over basement presented many challenges. Design features such as 34 metre high atriums and double glazed facades required specialist attention and rigorous health and safety monitoring. Despite the known and unknown challenges, we completed the project to programme.