Portfolio – PCO Manufacturing
Project – PCO
MAIN CONTRACTOR: All Systems Commercial Fitouts
SIZE: 23,166 square feet
Summary of Project:
PCO is a Parallel Import Company, supplying pharmaceutical and cosmetic products to the Irish market. Their processes include the repackaging of medication and thus they have very specific requirements for their work areas. All Systems have fitted out and upgraded the 23,166 ft2 facility over a number of years.
PCO has a very busy production area with large numbers of staff providing significant challenges to the completion of works whilst not impeding on our client’s production schedule. All works have been successfully completed on time and on budget despite these issues.
PROGRAMME: 3 Phases
Scope of Works:
- Extensive installation of Troax double skinned metal partitioning
- Installation of a number of mezzanine structures for both storage and office space
- Alterations & relocation of existing mechanical installations
- Installation of Logika double glazed partitioning
- Installation of ceilings
- Fire-sealing of structures
- Specialist floor finishes to include orange peel epoxy flooring to entire production area
- Installation of security steel doorsets and reconfiguration of cladding
- Repairs to roof structure
- Ground works to include relocation of hydrants
- Alterations to all finishes including carpets, vinyl, decorative etc.