Portfolio – Offices at Rosemount
All Systems Commercial Fitouts were presented with a traditional industrial/commercial unit comprising of 2 storey offices to the front of the building with a warehouse to the rear to refurbish to the client’s specific requirements to transform the premises into bright and spacious working environment finished to showroom standard.
- Extensive demolition of the interior to open up the first floor
- Mezzanine structure to the warehouse
- Creation of offices through the use of double glazed partitioning allowing light to penetrate into the office space
- All electrical elements were updated and installed where absent to include fire alarm, intruder alarm, power, data, lighting, plumbing, HVAC
- Boardroom with feature floating ceiling with trough lighting.
- Meeting room with double height ceiling and project-on/write-on walls
- Complete interior decoration – paint, carpet, suspended grid and tile ceiling, floor and wall tiling
- Feature skylights
- Installation of Italian furniture throughout
- Newly fitted tea-station
- Sanitary facilities to include a shower
- Stationary and archive rooms with storage racking
- Fitout of warehouse to include a mezzanine floor; steel staircase; rolling double shutters, racking and shelving