Portfolio – UPC Eastpoint
Reconfiguration and refurbishing 29,062 sq ft of office and public areas over three floors in a live office building at UPC’s Eastpoint Headquarters.
- Project Value: €306,000
- Duration: 5 Weeks
- Change of uses included creation of gym area, rest area and break out areas.
- Demolition of partitions, suspended ceilings and removal of flooring finishes.
- Removal of large scale vegetation and trees and 1400mm deep planters along with existing soil and rubble base; applying new tanking; covering in and leaving the area as finished lobby floor while the reception was live.
- Alterations to electrical, mechanical and air-conditioning services to suit new office layout.
- Construction of glazed & solid partitions with passive fire and sound protection.
- New vinyl, carpet, tiling and limestone flooring finishes.
- New suspended ceilings.
- Joinery works
- Decoration of interior and exterior surfaces.
- Installation of bespoke furniture to reception.
The greatest challenge of this project was keeping to the client’s strict phasing timelines to ensure there was no interruption to activities and relocation of staff occurred as planned. The works were completed on and time and on budget.