Turnkey fitout of 5,460 ft2 of ground floor office space in Citywest, Dublin 24 to create modern headquarters for an international organisation.
- Strengthening of existing raised access floors to take heavy machinery
- Reconfiguration & extension of existing electrical services and installation of new electrical services to include, lighting, power, fire/intruder alarms, access control, data
- Installation of mechanical services to include Air Conditioning, plumbing and alterations to heating
- Installation of new canteen and break out area.
- Bespoke joinery to include desks, cloakroom units, print stations
- New solid and frameless glazed partitions, to include fire rated structures
- Installation of flooring and other finishes
This project entailed the fitout of a new headquarters for our client to accommodate approximately 50 staff with room for future expansion. The installation included the creation of a Boardroom, along with a number of smaller meeting rooms & spaces; a number of offices, comms room, canteen, a servicing area/commissioning room/workshop. The project was successfully completed on time and on budget.