Summary of Project:
All Systems completed remedial and fit out works for F & C Investments, a 100,000 sq ft commercial building located in Elm Park, South Dublin.
This landmark building consisting of 8 floors located over a basement presented with many challenges.
Design features such as 34 meter high atriums and double glazed facades required specialist attention and rigorous health and safety monitoring. Despite predicted challenges and also those which were unforeseen, All Systems completed the project to specified program.
DESIGN & PM: The Building Consultancy
PROGRAMME: 18 Weeks
Scope of Works:
- Testing and repairing of BMS to allow functional design of the building be utilised
- General works included rectifying snag and defective elements over the eight floors; ranging from electrical, mechanical, fire alarm, passive fire protection, external façade, roofing elements, joinery works, and full redecoration
- Completing marketing suite, and refurbishing of winter garden
- Completion of all landlord finishes
- Improving and updating of health and safety elements of building to current requirements
- Some specialist elements of the building entailed extensive investigation and specialist attention to enable the building to meet current building standards; such items included the fire alarm which was never fully completed and specialist lighting throughout the building, which required full inspection and testing before diagnoses and remedial works