Summary of Project:
All Systems were selected as the main contractor for a 20,000 sqft office fit-out of new corporate offices located at the recently constructed Exchange Building, IFSC, Dublin 1 on behalf of Mediolanum International Funds Limited.
Works that spanned over an 11-week period included alterations to the existing ceiling, installation of stud and glazed partitions to form offices and meeting rooms, floor and wall finishes, a significant hydrophilic planting arrangement, and the installation of a canteen and tea station plus associated alterations to M & E.
DESIGN & PM: The Building Consultancy
PROGRAMME: 11 weeks
Scope of Works:
- Construction of new stud and glazed partitions including decoration to form new breakout areas/meeting rooms & offices.
- Installation of suspended ceilings.
- New mechanical and electrical installations.
- Installation of staff canteen & tea station.
- Installation of new reception & print areas.
- Supply and installation of graphics and corporate signage.
- Supply and fit of large canteen
- Installation of large number of bespoke steel planters